Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where is Gabe?

Last night Gabe was missing.  Not really "missing" like panic but more like "Gabe is somewhere messing with something.  Gabe!  Where are you?" [At our house, if Gabe gets super quiet you better go look for him because he's up to something.]  It was 9:30ish, and all of us were really tired so we were thinking of going to bed.  I was in the bedroom and came back into the living room and asked the other four, "Where is Gabe?"  Craig answered, "He's in the bathroom."  I let about three minutes go by and then I yelled, "Gabe are you OK?"  And nothing....

So I ventured into the bathroom to find him, on the potty, ASLEEP!  Poor kid was doubled over, sound asleep.  When I tried to stand him up his feet were asleep!  He started crying [who can blame him really] and then he tried to lay down on the floor. I yelled, "How long has he been in here?"  to which one of the smart alec Shorties replied, "Uh, long enough to go to sleep!"  I was not happy and Gabe was even less happy than me.  Bless his heart.....I let him fall asleep beside me on the couch. 

Welcome to our world! That little incident right there would be FANTASTIC fodder for reality TV!  Nobody but us would allow their five year old to fall asleep on the toilet while doing his business...I could not make this stuff up if I tried!!!  
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!