Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cutting Cubans with Craig

Yesterday I was on the computer [I am sure it was on Pinterest - I need an intervention] when Gabe asked me, " Are you looking at Cubans?"  What?   Why would I be looking at Cubans?  Again, he asked, "Are you looking at Cubans?"  [Insert worried and extremely confused look at this point.] "Gabe, why would I be looking at Cubans?" and he replied, "I said are you looking at cuepuns [Gabenese for coupons]?"  Sad that he knows when I am on the computer that I am looking for coupons. Perhaps I am the sad one.

Today Craig helped me cut them out before my trip to the store.  He kept putting the coupon pictured below in my view and laughing.



He makes me laugh.  And I love him ♥
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!