Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hey! Welcome to Moe's....err....Craig's!

Back to the grind today [Molly and I took bets on how long it would take Craig to say that ~ he made it until supper tonight before he said is so Molly loses] and it sure was COLD!!  [Thank you Captain Obvious - it is January.]  All in all, it was  really good day :) 

Flossie has dance on Tuesdays so Craig volunteered to make supper for us tonight.  I came home to these awesome nachos:
He even fixed some for me and Moo with just tomatoes and then some for him with jalepenos and onions AND a whole 'nother pan with just cheese for the rest of the Shorties.  He is the best hubby ever!  [Plus now he has another feather in his I-might-just-be-the-best-cap.] 


 Of course Gabe was grazing.  He is a goat. 

 And this is his sister....the other goat.

 And here he is...the man [his words] and a legend in his own mind [my words]...the best nachos maker ever [or so we'll let him believe] and my favorite coach....Short ♥
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!