Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Last night's staying up to watch the National Championship and then the festivities afterwards has caught up with me....I so tired tonight. Had this been even 10 years [and 2 kids ago] staying up late like that would not have bothered me. Now? It's all catching up with me. I am a night owl [I am exactly the reason Emma and Molly both stay up half the night] and I can tell I've burned the midnight candle too many nights in a row. I am struggling and it is obvious when you look at me. I've been reading a lot of Pinterest posts [I am so addicted] about organization for the new year...it's January 10 and I need to get it together. I really need to start with going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. I need to exercise. I need to drink water [&%#$@$^] . I need to get it together and stop talking about it. Like Nike says: Just do it

As always, even when I am super tired, life is good :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!