Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chocolate......

Well....Emma's streak of staying on green ended today. I could tell as she was climbing the steps at the bus stop that something was not quite right. Molly and I were sitting in the car, waiting for Emma, and even Molly noticed the downtrodden face. This is what happened:
When she opened the door to get in I asked, "So...how was your day?", to which she replied, "Not good." [She had to turn her behavior card to yellow.]
So I questioned her, "Well, what did you do to turn your card on yellow?" and she burst into tears, "I don't know!"
I opened her folder to find out: TALKING.
"Were you talking when Mrs. H asked you not to talk?"
"I didn't know she said not to talk because I didn't hear her!" [Still crying.]
"You didn't hear her because you were talking. Right?"
"Yes!"
Well problem solved - don't talk and you won't miss the fact that you aren't supposed to talk. Ahhhh...the life and times of a headstrong 5 year old Diva!!

Tonight, while exercising, Gabe comes running into the living room, chocolate covering his mouth. "Mommy! I spilled chocolate on my blanket!" I ran into the kitchen to find the refrigerator AND the chocolate syrup both wide open. A small puddle of chocolate was also next to the bottle, as well as the chocolate covered blanket. "I just wanted to eat some chocolate Mommy." If the boy gets quiet, even for a split second, you better go look for him.

Ready for the weekend already! As always..life is good :)

♥ Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!