Monday, January 4, 2010

Momma...You Got a Big Fanny!!

So...everyone keeps saying, "You should blog or write a column". Not sure either one of those is true but I'll give it a shot - blogging that is.

I ran tonight (dropping head in embarassment) for the first time in two weeks. I could kick myself because if I would just make it a priority instead of, let's say, FACEBOOK or DOING ZIP then I would be so much further along...So I make it a priority and keep it up. The Cooper River Bridge Run looms large so I better commit to something or else it's going to be UGLY!!

I just get so frustrated, which is common with any kind of exercise, that I just don't have the time I want to devote to it. I love running (some of you are shocked I know, especially if you saw me recently in the Jingle Bell Run) but I really do. It is like therapy (I won't go there...). I can sort of run, and think, and think, and run. The stress is gone while I'm out there. I just crank up the iPod (Thanks to the Ting Tings, Journey, the Eagles, Tom Petty, and many, many more) and I go. I would say, "Fly like the wind" but that is stretching it more than a tad. I will keep running - I promise.

Where does the name of my blog come from? One day, while trying to pick up my Gabe, he responded with, "Step away chubby!" What a fitting name for my blog.

Missy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!