Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Smack the Booty

Tonight Gabe decided that he really liked hanging on to my leg. He held my ankle and I pulled him around the kitchen and down the hall. He kept saying "Pull me again Mommy!" so I obliged him. How sad are we for entertainment at the Short house that pulling a three year old around, attached to my ankle, makes everyone laugh? Of course, Emma Katherine could not miss out on all the fun so she latches on to the other leg. One little problem though....my pants came unsnapped and yes....you know the rest. Unfortunately for Cooper, he was lucky enough to see my pants drop and land on the two rugrats attached to my ankles. He may never, ever be the same. Of course, this made Emma and Gabe jump up as if they'd both been awarded a gold medal in ankle holding, and proceed to smack the booty before them. Never, ever a dull moment! Poor Cooper...and sorry if you are a visual person.

Ran, in the cold, again tonight. I was actually sweating at one point...and it felt so good. Of course, then Short shares with me that he saw on the news that anyone that has a waist more than half of their own height is severely obsese. *&^%$#$&*( is all I have to say about Dr. Oz and his waist-height little tidbit today...why do I let Short talk me into these things? Needless to say I will bust out a bazillion crunches, obliques, and bicycles or I'll buy a new tape measure - but I will not be considered severly obese. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Dr. Oz (he probably doesn't smoke does he?)

No need to slay the strep throat dragon as he is hiding at the moment. However, Emma's sinuses are completely swollen shut and she has "allergy shiners" (bruised under eye areas due to sinus issues). Now she gets to snort $60000 nasal spray and take an antibiotic for a month...did I tell you how she hates medicine? Joy, joy, joy. Hopefully this will help otherwise we're looking at removing adenoids and tonsils over the summer.

Very glad tomorrow is Thursday...great TV night with the National Championship and The Office. Hope my feet thaw out at some point - my piggies are cold.

♥ Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!