Thursday, August 23, 2012

Power

Whew...what a busy week!  We are back to work [school officially starts on Monday] and its been a crazy week for the Shorties.  6am Monday morning is going to come super early but I am sure it will be good.  My bet is that there will be some very tired kiddos come Monday afternoon :)

Two weeks ago Craig and I created a chalk board for prayers.  My thoughts were that we could pray for the things that were written up there.  We will do that but something cool has actually happened.  We've been leaving each other scripture to look up.  God always has a plan because these verses have been very fitting and timely.

I love the fact that my husband is a Godly man [not perfect but forgiven] and that he left the first verse for his family.  He takes his role as the spiritual head of our family very serious.  I love that man ♥.


The kids had to stay home all day on Tuesday because Craig and I both had meetings [and they were  GREAT meetings].  When I came home I found Bibles laying around and Emma found a verse from Matthew to share with the family.
Molly seems to have hit some adversity this cross country season.  She has her first true injury that has forced her to completely stop all activity until she can heal.  She is frustrated.  But she knows that even in adversity there is reason to be thankful.  Today I came home to find her verses on the board.
There is power in scripture.  There is power in sharing scripture.  There is power in a God that gives us His word just when we need it.


Photobucket
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!