Monday, August 13, 2012

Portal to Another Dimension

We played Pictionary tonight. Gabe played with us and he can't read so I gave him some words to draw.  Here is how our conversations went:

Me: Draw a football player. [I know he can draw this because he's drawn one before.]
Gabe: No. How about a portal to another dimension?  They will guess that!
[They guessed everything from swirl to tornado to bullseye until I held up a piece of paper with the word "PORTAL" on it...and Gabe was none the wiser because he can't read yet.]

On his next turn:
Me: This time draw a baseball bat.
Gabe: Woman, I'll draw what I want to! 
Me: OK...good luck with that one.
[And he begins to draw a long neck, body, hooves, etc. that had all the makings of a giraffe or a long-neck dino.]
Gabe [after time was up]: It's a doodie head!!!
Me: Come on Craig and Coop!  How did you miss that one?

On his last turn:
Me: Draw an iPod.
Gabe: Then we will be victors!!!!

And they won....lucky they had Gabe to help  them out! Never, EVER a dull moment at this house :)




Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!