Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You So Crazy.....

Somehow, tonight, we ended up with an impromptu [impromptu is a terribly funny word] talent show right here in the living room. It began with Coop and Craig singing a favorite Shinedown song "The Crow and the Butterfly" [which is an odd and long title to a very strange song....I am pretty sure you gotta be strung out on something to "get it"]. After they swooned us [or at least woke up the neighbors 5 dogs from their evening slumber] Molly, Emma, and Gabe decided to get in on the action. I could not let a moment like this go by now could I? [Be very thankful I missed Craig and Coop singing - trust me.]




And to think, it's only Tuesday and we're stirring up this much fun on Fulton Drive? What's it going to look like by Saturday??

As always, life is a song [at least for the Shorts] and we're singing [well, I'm not because then all of the dogs in KM would be on our front porch....I only sing, well, never....]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!