Saturday, December 25, 2010

Nothing Better ♥

I am convinced that there is nothing better than being a part of this family. This family being those of us here at Fulton Drive, the Byrums, the Shorts, and the friends that I call family. God has truly, truly blessed us in ways I could have never, ever imagined. What better way to spend Jesus' birthday than with family...Gabe's been Spiderman all day long, Emma has baked cupcakes with her new baking set, Cooper's worn all of his clothes and jerseys, and Molly used her DQ Blizzard Maker to compliment dessert. Nana, Paw Paw, and Mimi came over for a fabulous Christmas dinner. And I am married to the most amazing man in the world :) What more could a girl ask for?

From my family to yours I hope you've had a Very Merry Christmas.
Missy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!