Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flap Your Wings


How lucky are all of you to get not just one late night post but two?  I would say extremely lucky [of course I am the narcissist so....] and don't you forget it.

Seriously, this is a cool video about a book, The Butterfly Effect.  We may get immediate feedback on our impact on someone's life or we may never know.  We may never realize the impact the decisions made by others can have on our own lives. 

I have been thinking alot about this lately.  I am a firm believer that God puts people and situations in our lives at the exact time we need them...and always according to His plan.  I know, personally, when I was on my knees begging for hope for my own child He put so many people in our lives to help us cope as a family.  From that moment forward life changed for us and for our child.  As a result there is a whole lot to smile about these days...the butterfly effect.

You may never know how your "flapping" might inspire a person, a movement, a nation, a world....so never, ever stop.



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!