Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fantastic FieldTrips


I know you’re broken, you’re busted wide open
You’ve fallen to pieces and you feel there’s nothing left you can hope in.
But I’ll hold you together, we’ll stand the weather.
Cause I paid the price for you and I won’t let you go, no never ~ Finding Favour

I will start off with a prayer request for myself.  Without going into too many details, just know that my heart is sad.  My family is perfect, my life is great, but I just cannot get over how some people are super insensitive.  I think, right now, I am overly sensitive to remarks because of things that have happened.  Searching for grace and mercy from people that really don't understand a thing. 

I just returned from a fabulous [no sarcasm] field trip with the 8th graders to Wilmington.  I love this field trip for several reasons:
1. We get to miss school. [Oh my!  And to think I'm a teacher....] 2. No stress involved. [There is stress but not what you might think...mostly dealing with non-issues and some 8th grade drama....incidentally its all in a day's work.] 3. The students get to see the teachers having fun [because we all know that its only business at school...ummm sometimes....].
4. There is lots of laughing [the kids laugh  at us, we laugh at them, they laugh at each other...it's fantastic.]
Those crazy 8th graders even got in the ocean - and it was FREEZING!  They had such a great time :)  I love doing field trips like this because the students get to see us in a different light and outside of EOGs and quizzes and middle school stuff.  Love my job :)


As always, while extremely busy these days, life a Short could not be better!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!