Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mercy Filter Revisted

Let me begin by clarifying my post from last night about a person with an "elitist" attitude. I didn't use my mercy filter [apparently I failed to even pull it out of my pocketbook] and I apologize. I could go in and delete the post but that doesn't mean I didn't say it and so many have read it by now so I can't deny it either. Honestly, I really shouldn't worry about it and I probably should have kept it to myself. The entire point in even bringing it up was to discuss me making better choices in how I feel when put in those situations. If this person doesn't like me then that is their business.

I promise to practice filtering my words more carefully before speaking [or typing] in the future. I love high school football games at KM and watching my favorite coach and that should be what matters most anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!