Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Say What You Need To Say

Ever just know that what you have to say is what's been laid on your heart and not really from you at all?

He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are, And how great Your affections are for me.
And oh, how He loves us oh
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realize just how beautiful You are, And how great Your affections are for me.
And oh, how He loves us oh,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all
He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
And we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If His grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…
That He loves us,
Oh how He loves us.
David Crowder Band

I love this song...what a beautiful message. My favorite line is "I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way He loves us." How true that is ~ there is no time for looking back and thinking about what might have been ~ there is only forward and Heavenward.

God has done some amazing things in my life ~ first and foremost, He has given me four wonderful, precious children who make my heart smile. He allowed me to find and marry an awesome Christian man. He blessed me with parents that have shown me how to forge my way in this world and a sister that is my best friend. The blessings go on and on and on....

My message tonight is simple: May you know the love of Christ in a way that you've never known it before. And if you don't know Him, my prayer is that you turn your eyes upon Jesus and listen to his urgent call to be a part of your life.

...we are His is our portion and He is our prize...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!