Thursday, April 5, 2012

On My Knees and Thankful

Tonight's post will be emotional [for me anyway] and one that I never intended to pen.  I am not going to share all the details because there is a level of privacy for everyone involved.  The Shorties are OK - I can promise you that with 100% certainty.

I figured out yesterday that the saying, "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice" is absolutely true.   Being knocked to your knees and not knowing how to stand again on firm ground can force you to re-evaluate everything. 

I am a strong believer in God's divine interventions in our lives....the people and ideas that He puts in our paths to help us along life's way.  While on my knees, looking for the will to make my lungs inflate and breathe, I knew that the actions that brought me to that point were not coincidental...they were in fact miraculous....and only something that God could have done for me and for my family. 

He picked us up, He wiped our tears, and He reminded us that He is in control.  He kept us safe and saved us from ourselves.  He never left the side of the one that needed him the most....the one that thought all was hopeless.  He intervened....He comforted...He whispered in my ear, at the lowest point in my life, that He would always be there.  He is my King.



We covet your prayers.  We want you to know that prayers are being felt.  As mom of the Shortie clan I also ask that you respect our privacy and know that while we appreciate your concern it is a family matter. If you ask us please don't get offended if we don't share it but just simply say, "Thanks for asking."

As always, life as a Shortie, is really awesome :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!