Friday, November 11, 2011

Chickens

[This blog started on Wednesday but I've just now had time to finish it.] I have said it before and I will say it again - Sometimes I am quite sure that teaching middle school is exactly the same as being pecked to death, slowly, by a bunch of angry, nasty chickens.  What a crazy, bizzarre few days this has been...oh my.  Don't you ever see something in someone that they can't see in themselves and it frustrates you to no end?  If you answered yes then you must be a teacher.  You gotta love them....even when you're not quite sure about their sanity [or your own for that matter]

In light of some "things" over the last few days I've decided to make a list of what truly matters in my life [for my own sanity....if that still exists]:
1. Salvation
2. Walking with God
3. My family   
4. Love - unconditional, never-ending love.
5. Children - my own, the ones I teach, the ones that don't have a family, all children

May you see God's blessings this week...they are all around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!