Sunday, November 24, 2013

But I Already Took My Bra Off!!

OK ladies. I know you can relate.

It's been a long day at work.  You are tired.  Your feet hurt.

You take off your bra and the day goes with it.  

[Some of you just said, "Wait a minute...seriously? Is she talkin' about her undergarments?" Yes. Yes I am.]

The other night, Craig wanted me to run to the store [probably for some cookies or something else to add pounds to my thunder thighs....I think he's trying to put me on Biggest Loser or The Victoria's Secret Models You'll Never See Christmas Special] and my answer was simply, "I already took my bra off. Sorry."  For some reason that response made him laugh, hysterically.  In fact, he found it so funny that he told me today I should write a book with the title, But I Already Took My Bra Off.  [I am 99.9% sure it would be a best seller.]  

So there you have it people.  Now you know what happens at Casa de la Shortie. 

That, my friends, is why you always call before you come to my house.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!