Monday, October 29, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Race

Three of my four children decided that they wanted to have a pumpkin painting contest this year. [The biggest boy declined the pumpkin painting festivities to play disc golf. Pooh on him.]  They are asking for your votes on best pumpkin.
Pumpkin A

Pumpkin B
 
Pumpkin C

Please leave a comment below to vote for your fave pumpkin. [Trust me when I say that they will be HIGHLY disappointed if all 5 or 6 of you that read Step Away don't take the time to vote for their pumpkins.]

Thanks and HaPpY HaLlOwEeN from the Shorties!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I vote for A...even though they are all GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turner's had 4 vote's
    2-a
    1-b
    1-c

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gotta be C. This website is great. And why is the font different..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for A. It was hard to choose between A and B.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!