Sunday, November 14, 2010

We Are Family

The picture says it all....maybe we spent too much time raking leaves today. It was just too funny and started like this:
And then I got the idea of getting them all together...and of course, taking a picture. [Cooper says I'm "gay" for taking all of these pictures. He will eat those words one day when he needs a cool picture of himself. I won't share - I swear.]

So now you know that you don't have to watch Alaska: Sarah Palin's reality [Does she know what is reality? Is she really in Alaska? Can she see Russia from her back porch? When was the war of 1812?] TV show ~ you can just keep up with the Shorts. This has to be better than fishing and without that annoying accent. [Ooops...I made a political statement with that statement. That is not usually my soap box. I like to complain about hot chocolate.]

Well both my boys lost their respective football games this weekend. The Mountaineers had a tough draw on Friday night and then Coop's team lost on Saturday too. Sort of bittersweet because I sure will enjoy having both home during the week yet I love watching Craig coach on Friday nights and watching Coop play on Saturdays. [Just gives us more time to do stupid things like taking pictures with our heads in our shirts]

In other, more pressing news [I know this is what you've been waiting on] I've not had a diet Sundrop since THURSDAY morning. That would be three days....72 hours...and counting. Not to say that I didn't want one but I fought the urge [and a few times the urge punched me hard in the gut...but I've been victorious...so far....] and refused to buy one. I'll probably have enough saved from not buying them to go on a cruise or at least buy some really nice boots. AND [drum roll] I rode my bike with a friend from church and hopefully [fingers and toes crossed] she and I will get ride alot more together in the future. Molly's got a plan for helping me continue to find the old me [Did I tell you how cool she truly is? She's cool ♥] and I'm hoping to check out the Y tomorrow about the gift certificate. It's all going to work out :) [Plus, I whooped Cooper at bowling on the Wii tonight - SWEET!]

Looking forward to a great week, with all the Shorts at home for a change. Life is good [and a little goofy] at the Short house. Don't forget to do something nice for someone this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!