Monday, October 3, 2011

IDK

Lately, my life has been lived out in a series of text messages to and from my family.   [Heck, even Emma gets in on the action every now and then.]

Molly:  Are you home yet?
Me: Yes - what's it to you?

Craig: What is 4 dinner? [Craig LOVES to use text lingo. Molly and Cooper make fun of him.]
Me: What ever you pick up my dear. [I hate to use text lingo.  I have to spell out everything - completely.]

Cooper:  Practice is over.  Can you come get me?
Me: Do I have to?

Me: I love you.
Craig: I luv me 2.  Really, whats not 2 luv?  [Craig does not use correct punctuation when texting.  He can barely spell.  He blames it on big thumbs. Yet his sarcasm is blatant.]

Mom: I am falling and flying.
Craig:  Why would you send that to me in a text?
Mom:  I was trying to use voice recognition on my phone.
Craig: It failed.

Molly:  can i go to emily's tonight after church? [Molly is afraid of capital letters.]
Me: Ask your dad.
Molly: do i have to?
Me: Ask your dad or go to Emily's?
Molly: askkk himmm [Molly also likes to stutter in her text. Bizarre.]

Me: Molly hit back to back homeruns  today!
Summer: Great [I didn't even get an exclamation or anything on that one.]

Emma: i     love    you      daddy
Craig: I luv u 2 emma.

Molly: can you pick me up after cross country?
Me:  If I have to....

Mom: That great tell Coop way 2 go. [And that, my friends, is a Gaston County education for you.]

If we can't all be together then I suppose texting is a good way to communicate.  Happy Monday my friends....TTYL :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!