Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why?

There have been many why moments in my life this week. Some of them are funny like these:

  • Why did my three year old son pull his pants down and moon all of his three and four year old friends? [I should not have to explain this to anyone who knows his father should I?]
  • Why does Cooper talk incessantly about random and bizarre things? [I mean really? We only drive about 1/2 a mile to get to work and he drives me nuts!!!]
  • Why does Emma turn into Regan, the possessed chick from the Exorcist, every morning at 6:45am?

And others are not so funny:

  • Why would a parent hurt their own child?
  • Why is there so much apathy in the world? [I betcha didn't know I knew big words did ya?]
  • Why is becoming more and more acceptable to pass the buck...to blame someone else....to shirk responsibilities?

I am honestly trying to look past some things that have happened this week but sometimes I really wonder why? Then I am reminded of a favorite song of mine....



And I say, "Jesus bring the rain....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!