Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Periodic Table of the Shorts

Molly has to create a personal periodic table for her science class. She did not want to do something that anyone else might be doing so she decided to create the Periodic Table of the Shorts. She choose categories like fave lounge wear [Craig = Snuggie...sorry those of you that might have wanted a glimpse of him in his boxers and be thankful those of you that didn't], fave Little Debbie Cake [Little history...my Granny funded the Little Debbie Corporation for years and years. Thanks to Myrtle Towery, Little Debbie's children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren have been able to purchase condos in South Beach and retire rich], and fave movie line [Just so we could hear Gabe quote "Nacho Libre"]. We had an absolute ball tonight, posing for pictures, being interviewed, and laughing at each other. When she gets it finished on Thursday I will post a picture - she is too cool!!!

If you happen to frequent the Cleveland Mall [Which is usually only when one is desperate seeing as how there isn't much out there anymore] and you see two hooded people, running in the parking lot please don't call the police or pull out your Glock. It is just me and Short...we are forced to run, in the mall parking lot, because it is the only place that is lit up and is close to the apartment. We could run the .3 of a mile here at Marion Ridge but we'd have to run 11 times around and the neighbors may begin to wonder...of course, now local shoppers are wondering.... You might know that we waited until 9pm to go tonight...I think some people thought we were running after them as they went to their cars. Little do they know that I could not catch them if I tried!!! We'll probably be on Shelby Headline News or in that red, "breaking news" section of the Star online.


Emma lost her very first tooth tonight! What an event...we'll probably celebrate for days and days. She was so totally psyched....she is just precious! She informed me, as she was going to bed, that two friends in her K class got $3 for their first tooth. Three dollars.....my goodness! Inflation, bad economy, sign of the times....I can't afford for her and Gabe to lose their teeth!!! I hope the tooth fairy [aka Short] digs through the couch and the car before 6:15am in the morning or she might be getting an IOU for her tiny little tooth.


On a serious note, I attended my first Relay for Life Team Captain's meeting tonight. Relay is near and dear to my heart as my mother is a cancer survivor of 34 years. I pray I can drum up some support for our team at school. We'll see how it goes....


Thankful for my wonderful children, who make me happy....I love their kisses, their giggles, and the way they look like angels when they are sleeping. God has blessed me so much and I love, love, love being a mommy. Life is awesome :)


Missy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!!! Please give me some love by leaving them!!!!!!!!